Effective Date: August 25, 2015
Agent Registration Requirements
Must be registered with Philippine HLURB/DTI as a Broker, Salesperson or the local/foreign equivalent.
Property Listing Guidelines
– By listing a property for sale on the Dataflo MLS Sites, you agree to use the email addresses of those responding to your listing only to communicate with them about the potential sale of that property.
– All properties posted for sale shall include at least one (1) property photo uploaded to the AsianRoof.com site. Photos should not contain time-stamps, watermark logos, text or any other information applied to the photo that was not obtained naturally through the camera lens.
– Users may not charge a separate fee outside of their sales commission to seller in order to list Seller’s property in the AsianRoof.com website.
– You alone are responsible for the material you post, including listing information and photos of your listing, and for the content of all email messages you transmit through the Dataflo MLS Sites.
– Contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses or a third party website URL are not permitted in the “Property Description” area of any listing submitted to Dataflo MLS websites. This information is automatically included to the property listing based on contact information provided in your profile.
– REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER PROJECTS (New Projects): In order to avoid duplicate property listings in the AsianRoof.com Real Estate Directory, developer projects that are in the initial offering stage (represented by any accredited agency on behalf of the developer) are prohibited with the following exceptions:
– User possesses a fully executed “Exclusive Right to Sell” listing agreement between broker and developer. May use “New Construction” as listing “Status”.
– User is a direct employee or unique representative of development company authorized by developer to act as the principal contact for a particular and individual project.
– REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER PROJECTS (Resale by Owner): User possesses a fully executed “Exclusive Right to Sell” listing agreement between broker and owner. Must use “Owner Resale” as listing “Status”. Property listing must identify a specific “Unit Number” included with the property address provided in the “Property Title” portion of the listing submission area. example: 7F Persimmon Tower West, Mabolo, Cebu City, Philippines, 6000
AsianRoof.com along with the AsianRoof.com mobile site and mobile and tablet applications are intended as a consumer access portal to search real estate properties offered for sale by licensed real estate brokers on behalf of the owner. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the services available through this Site.
The material that appears on the Dataflo MLS Sites is for general informational purposes only. While we aim to provide a site that is useful, be mindful that the Dataflo MLS Sites may, from time to time, contain errors. The Dataflo MLS Sites includes materials and information collected from and provided by third parties that we may not have evaluated or reviewed. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the materials or information on the Dataflo MLS Sites, and you should not rely on it without independent verification.
AsianRoof.com Real Estate Directory is a real estate property listing and information service that brings together buyers and sellers. Sellers of property listed in Dataflo MLS Sites are represented by licensed real estate brokers acting under their own independent agreements. Dataflo MLS is not a party to any transaction between real estate buyers and sellers that originates on or through the Dataflo MLS Sites. Information about real estate is supplied by the seller or seller’s real estate broker or agent, not by Dataflo MLS. The price and other terms of any sale remain subject to direct negotiation between the buyer and the seller.
By using the Dataflo MLS Sites you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and licensed as either a real estate broker or salesperson working on behalf of a licensed real estate broker and you possess a fully executed listing agreement authorizing you to exclusively market the property on behalf of the owner.
What information we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
What do we use your information for?
• To personalize your experience
Your information helps us to improve your individual needs.
• To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on information or feedback we receive from you.
• To improve member or user services
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
• To process registrations
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for registration may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your user account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
This policy was last modified on 04/28/2015